All Go Card holders can grab a FREE tea or coffee from participating cafés post-swim! This offer runs from 1 December - 31 March. You'll be given a voucher at Reception when you arrive at your venue. Pop into the café after your visit and exchange the voucher for a free tea or coffee after your swim.
The offer is subject to the opening times of the café on site. The offer applies to the venue at which you take your swim.
The offer applies to those venues with a café: • Grangemouth Sports Complex • Mariner Centre • Bo’ness Recreation Centre.
The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.
Sign up for our Go Card today and access concessions across lots of activities and facilities, from gym memberships to cinema tickets.
What is the Go Card?
The Go Card is a concessionary card which can be used throughout our leisure and culture facilities for free or discounted access to a range of our services and activities.
Who is eligible for the Go Card?
- Those aged 65+
- Those on Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance or Carers Allowance
- Those who receive Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payments, Incapacity Benefit, Employment & Support Allowance and War Disablement Pension
- Full Time Students
- Claimants of Widowed Parent's Allowance
- Asylum Seekers (Those supported under Part Vl of the Immigrations and Asylum Act 1999).
- Those on Universal Credit with a monthly earned income of not more than £660.
- Those on Child Tax Credit, but not Working Tax Credit, with an income of less than £17,005.
- Those on both maximum Child Tax Credit and maximum Working Tax Credit with an income of less than £7,920.
- As well as one of the above, you must live within the Falkirk District.
What does the Go Card get me?
- Go Card holders will get a discount on access to facilities and activities including: Swim for FREE at any of our pools, including our Community School pools during the evening and weekends.
- Go Card holders (except those in the over 65), can bring 2 of their own children for a swim for free swim too.
- 33% off Peak or Off Peak gym memberships at our gym facilities in Grangemouth, Stenhousemuir, Bo'ness and the Mariner Centre, which includes swimming, classes and use of all four gym facilities.
- Discounted rates for squash, badminton, conditioning room access, table tennis, short tennis, 5-a-sides, basketball and volleyball. There are no restrictions on when you can play.
- For multiplayer racket sports, at least one player must have a Go Card to receive the discount, or 2 players for doubles. For 5-a-side football, basketball and volleyball hires, 50% of players must own a Go Card.
- Activities can be booked 7 days in advance, and if you play regularly you can ask about our Go Card monthly passes for a range of activities.
- Concession prices (where applicable) on cinema and theatre tickets at the FTH Theatre and The Hippodrome
Where can I get a Go Card?
You can apply for a Go Card at any of the following facilities:
Grangemouth Sports Complex
Bo'ness Recreation Centre
Neighbourhood Sports Venues
Just bring a passport-sized photograph with you and proof of eligibility, and we'll do the rest!
Suitable forms of proof of identity include the following:
- Photographic proof of ID, or birth certificate if you are 65+
- Matriculation Card for current year if you are a full-time student
- Access to your online Universal Credit/Tax Credit account on a smartphone.
- A current Benefit Award Letter if you are eligible under one of the benefit categories.