On 1 April 2022 Falkirk Council assumed responsibility for the management and operation of a range of community-facing sport, recreation, arts, heritage and library services that had previously been managed by Falkirk Community Trust.
We strive to support community aspirations, deliver inspiring services and ensure that the experiences we offer provide equality of opportunity and access for all.
- Arts: Falkirk Town Hall, Hippodrome, town halls, film, theatre and exhibition programmes, box office services, arts development and creative learning
- Heritage: Callendar House and Tearooms, Kinneil Museum, heritage exhibitions, heritage learning, archaeology, archives and local history services
- Libraries: Public libraries, Home Library Service, information, reference and events
- Fitness: Gyms and fitness classes, healthy lifestyle programmes, Active Forth and Step Forth
- Sport: sports centres, ski slope, sports pitches, sports events, sports development classes and courses, Active Schools programme
- Parks: Callendar Park, Kinneil Estate, Muiravonside Country Park and Farm, Helix park, countryside ranger services and community events
- Outdoors: Outdoor Activities and Learning Programmes