This year’s spectacular Firework Display is back and takes place in Callendar Park on Sunday 5 November. The event kicks off at 6.30pm with music from local DJ - Craigie P who will keep the audience entertained with a fantastic music set.
The display itself is free to attend and will start at 7.30pm brightening the skies of Falkirk at this major community event, which in 2022 attracted an audience in the region of 30,000.
General event information
Falkirk Council asks for your co-operation and requests that you abide by the following guidelines that are designed to assist you
• Do wrap up warm, including sturdy footwear
• Do bring a torch
• Do follow all instructions from stewards
• Do not bring sparklers
• Do not bring Alcohol
• Do not bring or fly a Drone
The path from Callendar Business Park to access the main area of the park will close at 6.40 pm. This is for safety reasons and will remain closed until 8.15 pm.
On leaving the park, please follow the instructions of stewards who are there to ensure everyone is kept safe at all times and that traffic disruption is kept to a minimum.
A range of refreshments will be available from the Kiosk located next to the playpark, or in the main area of the park, cash sales only.
Toilets are located on Queens Drive, the east end of Callendar House and also at the kiosk next to the playpark.
General Directions and Road Closures
It is recommended you give yourself ample time to get to the venue. The roads around Callendar Park will be busy and road closures will be in place before and after the event.
• There is strictly NO PUBLIC PARKING available in Callendar Park (with the exception of disabled parking).
• Callendar Road will be closed to all traffic from 6 pm – 9 pm, from the roundabout at Callendar Business Park to Oliver Street.
• Oliver Road/ Moncks Road area please follow the temporary one-way system in place and park in the direction you have entered.
• Kemper Avenue temporary one-way system, please enter Kemper Avenue from Arnot Street, park facing up the hill towards the Glen Brae exit which will be open for traffic leaving the event.
These road closures and one-way systems are put in place to help the flow of traffic to and from the event. Please follow the diversions in place for a quick and easy journey.
Parking will be available in the following locations
• Callendar Business Park – free limited spaces available, on a first come, first serve basis. This area will close to access at 6.30pm
• Town Centre car parks will be open as normal; pay and display, please adhere to the pay and display times.
Accessible Parking - Allocation Full
• Accessible parking for Blue Badge Holders is available at Estate Avenue (within Callendar Park). You MUST apply for a parking space.
McGill's Scotland bus services will be operating as normal however diversions will be in place around Callendar Park for the duration that Callendar Road is closed. Please check if the nearest bus stop is able to receive buses. Stops on Mary Street, Laurieston and Kerse Lane at Buzz Bingo will be operating as normal.
Create an account to save upcoming events and classes, and get recommendations tailored for you.
Already have an account? Log in
Enter your basic account information below. You'll use this to sign-in in future and on different devices.
Let us know your interests to get started on recommendations, and receive our top picks via email. Email preferences can be tailored in your account dashboard.
Please sign-in to see your saved events and recommendations.
No account? No problem! Get started
Please enter your email address and password.
has been added to your preferences.
has been removed off your preferences.
This is your basket area and allows you to add film, event and theater bookings and then checkout and pay all in one place.
Welcome - simply create your account today.
Great - simply browse through our range of items and add them to your basket.
No problem! If you've already registered with us, simply enter your email address and we'll email you a brand new one.
Once you've pressed, "SEND PASSWORD" check your email, copy and paste the details the next time you sign in.