07 September 2022
Network Maintenance 10th - 12th September
Falkirk Council’s IT team will be carrying out major network maintenance from Saturday 10 – Monday 12 September, which means that access will be limited to our websites and systems at times during this period.
This work is required to finalise the decommissioning of old Council offices at the Municipal Buildings on West Bridge Street.
Areas of service that will be affected intermittently between Saturday 10 – Monday 12 September:
• Access to our websites could be limited for both viewing information and paying for services including cinema & theatre tickets and afternoon teas
• Payment by credit/debit card in venues - paying in cash is recommended to minimise payment issues
• Our Bookings & Sales team may be unable to process credit/debit card payments by telephone or in-person for either Sports or Arts services
• If attending sports venues during the holiday weekend, existing members should bring their membership card with them in order to gain access
• Our online fitness class booking system with access via our mobile app may not be available
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience whilst this essential work is completed.